For me one of the best things about the Christmas season is all the delicious xmas baking!! Now that I have kids one of the best cooking activities is cookies!! Fun to make and fun to ice! I have found some wonderfully inspiring photos to tempt you all to dust of the cook books and hunt down those cookie cutters. For further inspiration drop by Sweet n Pretty, for amazing creations. In fact the top right corner image is one of their lovely images (the rest where found on Google Images, many for the wonderful talent at Martha Stewart, where there is a wonderful step by step tutorial for the gorgeous ginger people). For those of you wanting to branch out beyond the standard star or xmas tree, I have recently discovered a great Perth business Kool Cookie Cutters who stock over 300 unique cookie cutters. Enjoy cooking with your lovely little ones.......the more mess the more fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the exposure Simone - and the bikkies all look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, The bikkies do look fab - I agree! I have just had a little look around your sweet blog and followed for you (yay). You can visit me @ http://louandjane.blogspot.com/ Wishing you a very happy Christmas, Jane:)

    ReplyDelete